PLEASE NOTE: Most if not all of the websites on here have a FREE Newsletter. It is worth signing up to them as they have useful tools, freebies and prizes to win. That are not always available on the website!

My Goals for 2010

  • Start using a Household Manual.
  • Start menu planning and shopping on a budget. Buying generic brands, and lots of fresh fruit and veggies. Keeping the cupboard stocked at all times, for a cheaper price than I am now. I hope to be healthier and have more money because of this change.
  • Remember to buy quality NOT quantity.
  • Get on top of my anxiety/depression and hopefully come off medication. This will eventually save me money on medication and be better for my long term health.
  • Declutter my home, one cupboard at a time.
  • Stop non essential spending
  • Remember to wear sunscreen and not get burnt at all.
  • Enjoy the journey of learning to be more organised and the savings it creates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment