PLEASE NOTE: Most if not all of the websites on here have a FREE Newsletter. It is worth signing up to them as they have useful tools, freebies and prizes to win. That are not always available on the website!

More on - Goal For It

I would like to add a few personal thoughts in regards to this fantastic website. You have total control of all the charts you use. For parents who are struggling to get there young children through to teens to do chores, get them to sit with you at the computer and create their own chore chart. Children are much more likely to follow through if they have been involved in the process of making their chart. There is the added bonus of them being able to print off a copy for themselves and putting it up in there room. Should it go missing for any reason, well you have another interactive copy online. So no more excuses..........the dog can't eat that one :-)
Don't forget that there are also, to do lists, goal trackers, habits and goal charts and lists and goals that community members have chosen to share.

So remember go to:


I also thought it might be fitting for you to read about the creator of Goal For It, so in his own words let me introduce you to Michael.

See full size image

"In the fall of 2007 I had a big health scare and my Doctor told me that I needed to make a lot of changes to my lifestyle: lose 30+ pounds, eat better, exercise, quit smoking and reduce the amount of stress I was putting on myself.


Needless to say, I found myself overwhelmed on how to get started on doing all of the lifestyle changes my Doctor advised me to do. After doing some research, I found lots of resources available regarding various ideas for developing good habits and effective goal setting.

But, they all fell short on providing a simple way for me to easily put my required lifestyle changes into action in my everyday life.

So, I created Goalforit to help address this need by providing easy-to-use practical solutions to help people master the art of getting the right things done, simply and effectively, and bring more focus and personal success into their everyday life.

If you have any suggestions on how I can make the experience better on Goalforit, you can contact me directly by clicking on the “Contact Us” tab above.

Wishing you great success in all that you do ... and I hope you find Goalforit helpful."

Michael



No comments:

Post a Comment